Partial Payment Policy

At Woodwoon, we understand that purchasing a product can be a significant investment, which is why we offer a Partial Payment option to our customers. With this option, you can pay 40% of the total cost of your order upfront and the remaining 60% in Cash on Delivery.

Please note that we will not hand over any product until the full payment has been cleared. This is to ensure that we can provide our customers with the best possible service and maintain our commitment to quality.

At Woodwoon, we strive to continuously enhance our services to meet the evolving needs of our valued customers. Therefore, we reserve the right to amend our policies, including the Partial Payment option, at any time. Any changes made will be communicated through our official channels, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we work towards providing you with the best possible experience. Your satisfaction remains our top priority, and we welcome any inquiries or feedback regarding our policies.

Thank you for choosing Woodwoon as your supplier of choice. If you have any questions or concerns about our Partial Payment policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.